Daniel Bachmann confirms interest from other clubs: After the euro there has been some calls

ÖFB-TORWART DANIEL BACHMANN shone at the past European championship in the summer of 2021. The Austrian national team reached the secondary finals - there was finally against Italy with 1: 2 after extension. For his appearances during the tournament, the Watfordulter convinced and woke up the interest of other clubs.

After the euro, it has already given some calls. But for me it was clear from the beginning that I will not change. No matter what the offers come. Because I just enjoy the situation at Watford and play a year in the Premier League Will. I want to establish myself here. What in a year is that you will see then, said Bachmann in the SKY broadcast Call me .

Despite an unfortunate counterpart in the first match against Nordmasedonia, the Premier League goalkeeper looks positively to the EM. The whole event was an incredible experience. If you do not forget something like that, I'm still proud to have been part of it. Of course I have noticed what the media wrote after the first game. But that did not work for me Ficked a mistake. It was an unfortunate situation and then there will always be people who judge that as a mistake, said the 27-year-old.

Articles and videos about the topic * Experience the FA Cup & Carabao Cup live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

In July, the SUN reported that Bachmann let the two top clubs Ajax Amsterdam and Arsenal London declined.

Kommentare