FC Bayern: Upamecano with opera training for the World Mug

Day Upamecano also worked with his voice to boost his game as a defender at Bayern and the French national football team.

The Bavaria celebrity is additionally aware that he did not always convince in the last worldwide suits. I feel ready.

Dayot

We exercised with a gent who functions for the opera, he informed the French paper L'equip. The 24-year-old now feels ready for the Globe Mug with the French national group. I can additionally do what I do with Bavaria in the French group. In the French team there are first-rate players like Bayern.

He does not really feel too much stress with France as a ruling title owner. In the French group there are world-class gamers like Bavaria. This is not a question of printing, but I do not hesitate, said Upamecano.

We practiced with a gent that functions for the opera, he informed the French paper L'equip. Not screaming to scream, yet to maintain a team.

Upamecano became part of the French team in the previous international game period as well as wishes for the nomination at the protecting champ for the Globe Cup in Qatar.

The 24-year-old currently feels ready for the Globe Mug with the French nationwide group. I can likewise do what I finish with Bavaria in the French group. On as well as beside the field, claimed the central defender.

He now really feels much better than last season. The death of his daddy hit him deeply, but also made him stronger. I know he is enjoying me from above, said Upamecano.

Kommentare